When you’re the victim of a personal injury or in need of legal assistance to protect your business or defend yourself against a criminal charge, you likely have a lot of questions about where to start. At the Law Offices of Colby Lewis, you will find both an attorney and a friend on your side. I will take you through all of your options, step by step, and provide you with peace of mind.
At the Law Offices of Colby Lewis, I provide aggressive, experienced representation for clients in several areas. Based in Houston, I serve communities all over Texas, and am committed to going that extra mile. You can learn more about my practice areas below, and find out more about my cases and testimonials here. My practice areas include:
I handle all types of personal injury cases, where an injured plaintiff is seeking compensation after someone else’s intentional act or negligence causes the plaintiff harm. The most common types of cases involve accidents, medical malpractice, slip and fall cases, etc.
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Bicycle, Pedestrian, & Auto Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Negligence, including Daycare Centers, Nursing Home Abuse,
- Defective Products
- Environmental Damage & Toxic Torts
- Maritime Accidents/Offshore Injuries/Jones Act
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
Attorney Colby Lewis has a strong background in representing businesses in commercial litigation as well. Cases like these can involve anything from simple contract violations to stolen trade secrets, fraud, misrepresentation, etc.
- Business Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Contract Law
- Fraud & Misrepresentation
- Insurance Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Fraud
In order to convict someone, a prosecutor must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the individual is guilty. Anyone taken into custody is entitled to specific rights, and should insist on speaking with an experienced criminal defense attorney before making any statements to the police. Some of the criminal charges I defend clients against include:
- Drug Offenses (possession, sale, manufacture, trafficking, transportation)
- Federal Crimes (fraud, drug offenses, white collar crimes)
- Sex Offenses (rape, molestation, pornography)
- Violent Crimes (assault, robbery, burglary, homicide, kidnapping)
- Other Crimes (DUIs, state crimes, immigration law, domestic violence, etc.)
Contact the office Today for a Free Consultation
At the Law Offices of Colby Lewis, I committed to representing my clients’ best interests. If you live in Houston or surrounding areas and you have a legal concern, contact the office today to schedule a free consultation. I am here to help.