Business owners face incredible pressures every day: managing operational issues; maintaining cash flow and revenue; and closing major transactions. Whether you have in-house general counsel or not, many commercial transactions require the eagle eye of an experienced outside counsel.
Many businesses face a number of challenges, including:
- reviewing, drafting, negotiating, and litigating contracts;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- corporate reorganizations;
- real estate projects and development;
- partnership formation and dissolution;
- sales of business assets and inventory;
- and other commercial litigation causes of action.
Colby is experienced in negotiating transactions across a wide spectrum of agreements, and his priority will always be to secure your assets and get you the best deal possible in any transaction. At The Law Offices of Colby Lewis, we understand the importance of protecting your business. We are committed to guiding you in the best interest of your business.
The Law Offices of Colby Lewis knows that you may have questions regarding your commercial claims, and we are here to help.
Do not delay! Your rights to recover are time sensitive.
If your business requires legal advice or representation, you need to Call Colby Now!